- 8 cuts veal or pork loin, sliced thin (1/2 inch)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- EVOO for frying
- Lemon wedges
- Pound meat with meat tenderizer until thin (~1/4″ to 3/8″).
- Dredge the cutlets in flour.
- Dip meat into beaten eggs.
- Coat meat with bread crumbs.
- Cook in hot oil until both sides are golden brown.
- Spritz lemon over meat just before eating.
- Serve with Rotkohl (pickled red cabbage) and Spaetzle (egg noodle).
- 8 uncooked brats
- 2 beers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Use fork to poke 3 or 4 sets of holes in each brat.
- In a large pot, boil water, beer, and garlic.
- Simmer for ~8 minutes until brats are fully cooked and white in color.
- Grill for a few minutes to sear.
- Serve with your favorite mustard and German Bier! Prost!