Valentine’s Dinner 2008 (we adjusted the ingredients to yield 2 large cakes)
- 4 heaping tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 stick butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar (plus more for sprinkling)
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 tablespoon hazelnut liqueur (or extract)
- nonstick spray
- Spray 2 large custard cups with nonstick spray. Place on baking sheet.
- Heat chocolate and butter in large glass bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir with wire wisk until both are completely melted.
- Blend in sugar. Add beaten eggs one at a time so they do not cook. Stir in hazelnut liqueur and flour.
- Divide batter evenly into custard cups, about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes until sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand 1 minute.
- Invert cakes onto dessert dishes and top with a dollop of Nutella and powdered sugar.
- Serve immediately.
*recipe from food network