What do you get when you mix all of the ingredients below? …
Perfect for Halloween or any other cool autumn morning.
Serve with powdered sugar, pecans, and real maple syrup. Mmmmmm! Enjoy.
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/3 can pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- cinnamon, nutmeg, and all spice to your liking (or premixed pumpkin pie spice)
- powdered sugar and maple syrup for topping
- Combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Add 1 cup batter to preheated waffle iron. Cook 2-3 minutes on high.