Valentine’s Dinner 2008 (serving size: 2)
- 1/2 lb. fresh sea scallops (reserve remaining 1/2 lb. to sear for leftovers the next day!)
- pan-searing flour (Wegman’s brand or Wondra brand)
- salt and pepper
- Coat skillet with EVOO and crank heat to medium-high.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons of flour and salt and pepper. Completely coat scallops with mixture.
- Place scallops in oil and sear for 2-3 minutes. Flip and sear for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, place on plate, and cover with tin foil to keep warm.