- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/4 butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Hershey Kisses
- Mix shortening, margarine, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, and egg.
- Combine dry ingredients and blend them into mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Roll into balls and place on greased baking sheet. Dip fork in flour and create criss-cross pattern on cookies. Sprinkle with suar.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes (until set, but not hard).
- Place Hershey Kisses in center of warm cookie.
*recipe from KR
3 thoughts on “Peanut Butter Kisses”
Your gaming will enhance, your zombies will die and your maidens will spend less time
in misery. Playing too much can be bad for you. Don’t
be shy about downloading games digitally!
Check many different internet vendors, when buying a certain
item. If you can’t get anyone on the telephone, steer clear.
There is a sizable, dedicated group of online shoppers out there,
and permanently reason.