- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/4 butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Hershey Kisses
- Mix shortening, margarine, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, and egg.
- Combine dry ingredients and blend them into mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Roll into balls and place on greased baking sheet. Dip fork in flour and create criss-cross pattern on cookies. Sprinkle with suar.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes (until set, but not hard).
- Place Hershey Kisses in center of warm cookie.
*recipe from KR