- 12 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 jar (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- In heavy saucepan, combine 1-1/2 cups sugar, 6 tablespoons butter, 1/3 cup milk. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate morsels until melted.
- Add 1 cup (1/2 jar) marshmallow cream and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until well-blended. Pour into greased 9×13 pan.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients, substituting peanut butter for chocolate morsels. Spread over chocolate layer.
- Chill to set.
*recipe from MW