Does your family have a favorite Thanksgiving Day casserole? Nearly every one does, and this is the dish that always makes an appearance at the Rowlands’ table.
- 3 eggs, well-beaten
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 cups shredded Shard Cheddar cheese
- 2 – 1 lb cans (4 cups) whole kernel corn, drained
- 10 slices (1/2 lb) bcaon, cooked and crumbled
- Combine eggs, flour, and sugar. Beat together. Add cheese and corn. Stir in 3/4 of the bacon.
- Turn mixture into ungreased baking dish. Sprinkle remaining bacon on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.