(great beach food!)
- 1 1/2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Soak wooden skewers in water.
- Arrange shrimp and pineapple on skewers and lay flat in a casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine juice, EVOO, honey, garlic, and soy sauce. Reserve a bit for basting and pour the rest over the skewers.
- Cover and refrigerate ~ 1 hour.
- Place skewers on grill and cook 3-4 minutes on each side until shrimp is opaque and pineapple is brown. (Baste throughout the grilling process.)