- 1 package of Oreo’s
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 2 bags of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or white chocolate)
- vegetable shortening
- Combine Oreo’s and cream cheese in food processor. Blend until smooth and shiny.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to harden.
- Roll into ~1 inch balls.
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler, stirring constantly until smooth. Add vegetable shortening if the chocolate is too thick (2 tablespoons / 12 oz. of chips).
- Dip Oreo balls in chocolate, place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and refrigerate until ready to serve. (For additional decoration, add red food coloring to remaining white chocolate and drizzle over truffles.)