- 4 medium portobello mushroom caps
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped or pressed
- 3 oz. shredded Italian blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush outside of caps with dressing. Place mushroom, gill side up, in deep dish.
- Place tomatoes and basil in bowl. Add garlic, cheese, and bread crumbs. Mix gently.
- Scoop mixture evenly into mushroom caps. Bake 16-18 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
(recipe adapted from pampered chef)