- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 vegetable oil
- 3 1 oz. squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- powdered sugar for rolling
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add milk.
- Combine baking powder with flour and add to mixture.
- Cover and chill at least four hours.
- Shape into balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Place on greased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes. (Makes 4 dozen.)
(recipe from Mom R.)