Prepared for Battle Peanuts.
Peanut Butter Pork Stir Fry
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger root
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 2 cups frozen mixed stir-fry vegetables
- white rice, cooked according to directions
- In a large bowl, stir together ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, soy sauce, broth, and peanut butter. Stir in pork to coat. Set aside.
- Heat oil is wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook ~1 minute. Add cashews. Cook until onions are soft and translucent. Add pork and marinade. Cook until pork is done ~10 minutes. Add vegetables. Cook ~5 minutes more.
- Pour pork stir fry over white rice and serve.