Easily adaptable to suit your tastes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 (8 oz.) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 large plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine mayo and mustard in a bowl. Add parsley and garlic. Add chicken, bacon, and 3/4 cup Swiss cheese. Mix well.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on a baking stone with wide ends overlapping in the center, leaving ~5 inch opening.
- Scoop mixture evenly onto the widest end of each triangle. Add sliced tomatoes. Bring outside points over filling and tuck into the center of the ring. (Filling with not be completely covered.)
- Brush with egg white. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with remaining parsley.
*recipe from the pampered chef
One thought on “Chicken Club Ring”