Nora’s turn! ( 2016 | 2015 | 2014 )
(1) Space Suit and Space Book Because she wants to be an astronaut! (Though she always follows that aspiration with “but I don’t want to wear a diaper,” which she learned at the Air and Space Museum last year.) Melissa and Doug makes great quality kids’ costumes, and I’m looking forward to adding this one to our collection, which also includes a firefighter and a doctor.
(2) Doc McStuffins Baby This is her most requested gift this year. Why? She saw it at Target months ago and has been talking about it ever since. I’m not crazy about having another baby doll in the house, but Santa had no choice but to fulfill her #1 wish.
(3) Karaoke Microphone I cannot wait to break this out on Christmas Day. I did lots of research on kids’ microphones, but decided to go with this version that we can all use. It will certainly up our dance party game.
(4) Barbie Mermaid Doll Her first Barbie! A milestone.
(5) Hatchimals Colleggtibles I rarely cave to toy trends, but I couldn’t resist using a coupon to get our first Hatchimals while it was still in stock at Target. (Amazon is now charging almost twice what I paid.) Nora loves character toys and trinkets; I just hope I don’t regret opening this door!
(6) Mr. Sketch Scented Markers Blast from the past! I had to get these for her stocking.
(7) Swim Goggles Gearing up for another round of swim lessons, and both big kids are in need of new goggles. Hopefully these stay in place/don’t leave marks on their faces like previous pairs.
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)