Better to link up late, than not at all!
(1) I went wedding dress shopping with my little sister last weekend. And I may have cried three times. I’m going to blame it on pregnancy hormones. But also? She found the one, and she looks absolutely stunning in it.
(2) While the girls were dress shopping, Sam stayed with Poppy and Uncle Stevo. And, oh boy, did they have a fun time. Sometimes it’s nice to have a day with no rules, right kiddo?
(3) Nick is back to school, which means early dinners on Mondays and Wednesdays and long evenings alone with Mr. Sam. As hard as those solo parenting days may be, I do cherish them. I know I will be a momma of two before I know it, and so I’m trying to soak up every moment with my boy.
(4) Because Nick is back to school, I’m in search of quick and easy casserole and crock pot dinners. Here are a few on my must-make list: Taco Stuffed Shells, Marsala Chicken and Mushroom Casserole, and Southwest Chicken Chili Mac. What are your favorite weeknight meals?
(5) Poor Lucy Pup has been a bit under the weather. I have to admit that I do not miss her wild puppy tendencies, and I do love the extra snuggles, but I do not like waking up three times during the night to let her outside. And that doesn’t include the three times that Nick was up with her. Oh, and Sam decided to join the party at 3:30am. So, basically, we didn’t sleep at all last night. Which called for a cup of real caffeinated coffee this morning.
Cheers to the weekend!