It’s tough to give up sugar when you love cookies as much as we do. But these homemade Larabars are serious competitors in the cookie arena. And they are incredibly easy to make! Just throw everything into the food processor and mix until the ingredients get all sticky and yummy. Then roll them into balls and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. (Or eat them with a spoon right out of the food processor, which is Sam’s preferred method of consumption.)
Homemade Almond Joy Larabars
- 15 dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- pinch of salt
- Combine everything in a food processor and mix until it sticks together and is no longer crumbly.
- Roll into balls, or press into an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before devouring.